spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Inconvenient translation system

Why isn't there a separation between Drupal translations from the
SpreadUbuntu ones?

>From the .po file I see that:
* the first translations are Drupal generic,
* followed by translations that (I believe) are SU specific (in the
.po file the source indication is a relative URL
"/su/drupal5/?%html-parameters%") not very many strings after all
* followed by Drupal installation/modules/etc. strings
* SU specific again (I think) - they have the "su/drupal5/?..." marker
etc.

it's a real mess, and it's hard to separate between the two kinds of
translations.

For example, there is a Romanian Drupal5 translation.
I could use that for all Drupal specific strings and only concentrate
on SU strings myself, but why should *I* do the merging, why arent't
the strings split from the beggining?

--
 .
..: Lucian

PS: do all SU specific strings have a "/su/drupal5/?..." comment on
the .po file or not?
If not how can I find out which are SU specific?