spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: badly configured list

As pointed by Adi, this is a launchpad limitation and it has to
eventually be solved with the LP admins (mind you: this is not seen as
a bug in their eyes). The solution is always reply-to-all when
answering to this (or any other launchpad) list.

I know my way around mailman too, but this is not up to the project admins.

Regards,

Rubén R.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra