spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #48076]: What languages should be included?

Question #48076 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/48076

Evan Boldt confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for your interest in translating spreadubuntu.

We are working on an overhaul of SpreadUbuntu. As a result, many
translations will change. We may also get the benefit of having core
translations separated from the important interface ones.

As a result, it would be easier for both of us if we waited for the new
version to be finalized before adding/changing any more translations.

Before anyone worries about wasted effort, I will be doing my best to
transfer as many translations as possible to the new .po's and leave
existing base/untranslated strings unaltered in the .pot's.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.