spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

SpreadUbuntu drupal6 branch - 1st revision uploaded

Hi to you all,

A new branch has been uploaded. This branch contains all modules we use. The
database dump is not uploaded yet, but this is a start:

 * https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~spreadubuntu/spreadubuntu/devel-drupal6/

There is a demo site where you can see the code running:

 * http://ubuntu.ec/su/ubuntu-drupal/

This is part of our plan defined in our last meeting:

 *
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Projects/SpreadUbuntu/Meetings#General%20about%20the%20site

As described in our readme (
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~spreadubuntu/spreadubuntu/devel-drupal6/revision/1/spreadubuntu_README#spreadubuntu_README)
this effort is based in the work of other communities and teams:

Welcome to the Drupal 6 development branch of the SpreadUbuntu team!

 Our base is Drupal 6 and the work done by the ubuntu-drupal team (this
includes a modified OpenID module, a couple of Launchpad modules and a
theme tailored for ubuntized use)-

[List of modules and URLs...]

Hope to get some traction going here. We will shortly start proting our
changes (adaptations, translation, material) to the site.

Stay tuned!

Regards,

Rubén Romero
https://launchpad.net/~huayra