spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #76350]: Vouch Participation "voting"

Question #76350 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/76350

Steven De Baets proposed the following answer:
My answer didn't show up on the site, so this is what I wrote:

The campaign module seems like a great idea!
Right now we don't really have an idea how many active spreaders there are, and that way we may get an indication.
We might even use the same system to share how many CD's we spread, how many installs we do or even how many times we wipe a Windows harddisk to fight bug nr 1...
I would love to help you, but I have no idea what module to use as I'm not really a Drupalguru...

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.