spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #79883]: New slogan/tagline/description to go under title

Question #79883 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/79883

Ruben Romero proposed the following answer:
As porposed earlier here: http://ubuntu.ec/su/ubuntu-drupal/

- Spread Ubuntu | Home of the Ubuntu Marketing Community -

We want people to know that the marketing exists and that they can be
part of it. Remember that this site is not only a material repository,
but also a marketing resource and campaign site.

Our focus until now had been the Do-It-Yourself repo, but now that that
has been done Evan has worked out new features (Campaigns, news ++)
which take us closer to SpreadUbuntu as a marketing site with several
functions (info, campaigns, material) giving us tools to coordinate our
global marketing activities. this will be even more visible when the
LoCo directory gets integrated in Launchpad as a tool and we take
adventage of it through our Launchpad integration (predefining
languages, translation options, etc...)

So, we should go a little bit more eager with our slogan:

- Serving YOU real innovation as freedom
- Get your bang for the buck: choose freedom
- Giving everyone Freedom
- Friendly by default
- You'll be thanked
- Marketing is not a crime!
- Open your mind and your choices will follow

My €0.02

R.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.