spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Upload your Karmic Koala aka Ubuntu 9.10 Release Party Material to SpreadUbuntu

Alle 01:17 del 18/10/2009, Rubén Romero y Cordero ha scritto:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I wanted to kindly ask everyone to upload their marketing material (posters,
> banners, cd labels, etc) to our Do-It-Yourself marketing material repository
> SpreadUbuntu:
>
> http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/

Hi Rubén,

do you mean that now the site is no more in beta state and we can start upload
material massively?

If so, do you think we can move it over the ubuntu.com domain before Karmic
release?

Ciao
--
Paolo Sammicheli