spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Upload your Karmic Koala aka Ubuntu 9.10 Release Party Material to SpreadUbuntu

We are working on that, but it's not up to us now it's up to Canonical.

See the following idea in Brainstorm and message to RT:

* https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=7336 (username and password
is "ubuntu" without the quotes)

* http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/3503

We have asked Canonical and the Community council to make this a reality. i
really hope we get there before karmic, but I doubt it. Let's hope for the
best :)

R.