spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #103220]: Translation to Portuguese of Brazil (pt-Br).

Question #103220 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/103220

Tarciso Amorim posted a new comment:
At the moment everything is fine, i'm doing the translation without
problems, the error was 404 before trying to type in the pt-br at the end of
the site, if it happens i notice error.

2010/3/4 Evan Boldt <question103220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Your question #103220 on SpreadUbuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/103220
>
> Evan Boldt posted a new comment:
> Let me know if you have any other questions or difficulties.
>
> I checked your page history, and it looks like you hit a lot of 404's.
> Would you explain what exactly happened? I want to try to eliminate
> errors or confusion.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.