spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: SpreadUbuntu Mockups

Hey,

Yes, my site is down at the moment. I'm pressing the guy in charge to
hurry up but it's exams time here, so things are moving a little slow.

I can't find the mockup1, I'll get it back once the server backups are
available, but it's not very important. This is the second one...
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7648/homepagemockup2pierrevo.png

The other image was merely a touch of humour to illustrate the message I
wanted to bring across with the e-mail.
http://stuffthathappens.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/simplicity.png

I hope to get everything up and running asap, but I'm 100% into exams
for another month now. Also, you might want to check out the e-mails
from a while back, where I posted these mockups... gives a larger image
and some contextualization. But I guess you already did that if you
noticed the broken links! ;-)

Pierre