spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

Drupal usage on the Ubuntu (Web) Community

Hi to you all,

As part of the SpreadUbuntu team you are probably interested in Drupal and
Ubuntu. Thus you probably also have a Ubuntu+Drupal story to share. So
please do just that in this list, send me an email or leave a comment in my
blog:
*
http://huayra.wordpress.com/2010/07/03/drupal-usage-within-the-ubuntu-community/

You can also add information on the wiki page directly:
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DrupalCon

The reason for this Drupal eagerness is that I did just submit a session for
the next DrupalCon to be held in Copenhagen in August. You can see the
session's description here:
* http://cph2010.drupal.org/sessions/spreading-ubuntu-drupal

If you would like to see this session materialized do please give me your
Drupal+Ubuntu feedback and vote for the session (applies only fpor those of
you attending the conference).

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
--