spreadubuntu team mailing list archive

[Question #188405]: How to add "book" for bookpage sites on languages other than English?

New question #188405 on SpreadUbuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/spreadubuntu/+question/188405

I've translated most of the bookpages realting to the creation of ubuntu marketing materials. However the box in the left handside which is supposed to contain these kind of articles is missing. For this reason you simply can not navigate through these  pages. If you know the direct link, the page works, if you search for the pages in the translation section it is there too. As I can see it's a problem in other languages, like Dutch, but works for English and French pages for example. I guess the problem is that the pages don't have anything under the book outline parameter, but I couldn't find a way to resolve this.

SpreadUbuntu, which is an answer contact for SpreadUbuntu.