Re: [Lubuntu-comms] [StartUbuntu] Version 2

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Ali,
>
> Feel good :-)

Hi my friend,

I am glad you like it but have another look, there are some nice updates :D

> You have done a lot and you do a lot for Lubuntu and the
> other Ubuntu flavours.

That banner of Rafael made me jump from my bed while I was ZzZz (I have no
idea how did I wake up :P) and made me awake the whole day so ... I am not
sure who is typing this right now :P hehe

You know that Lubuntu in my heart and it is really hard to get it out :D
why would I?
I am glad that I could help as much as I can and more.

> Do what you can (what your real life allows you
> to do), and know that it is enough!
>
> Best regards
> Nio

What can I do? I can't stop new incoming ideas every now and then :D

By the way, I added you to the new team ;)

In less than 24hours, we have 25 members and an amazing Artwork Skilled
contributor who is working on something else - coming soon!

@Rafael
Yet again, your contribution is highly appreciated and I am so much
thankful for your great work :D

@Lars

Where are you? :P

Best Regards,