Re: [Lubuntu-comms] [StartUbuntu] Version 2

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:31 AM, Arup Roy Chowdhury <
arup.chowdhury@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ali,

Hello Arup,

> I have been following your good work with Lubuntu.

I must be very lucky and proud that I managed to reach to someone like you
who is actually interested about Lubuntu and following its news. We do have
a cause, we do have a mission and the more people get interested about
Lubuntu, that is a huge reward to the whole community. Thank you, good Sir
:)

> I am the IT head of a local university and also on various education panel
> in places like Manila etc. I implement Ubuntu wherever I have the power to
> do so.

I do admire your work and I do encourage you to carry on and I ask others
to follow your steps. That is the spirit we are looking for. That is why we
are building over here. We are not building a system to be used by few, we
are spreading the word of Linux to reach to the whole world, this is what
we have to do.

> My entire university runs Ubuntu from front to back end and is the first
> university in India to do so.

This is like Music to my ears :D
Congratulations and well done!

> I deploy Lubuntu on older machines that my organization does for charity.

This is indeed what we need. Doesn't matter what system you use, as long as
the core is Linux, you are opening a new door in someone's face and show
him/her the way to the light to walk through instead of, yes, let me say
that publicly, instead of using Microsoft Windows.

If we have more like you, Microsoft will be history :)

> Thank you for adding me and looking forward to be of any help for you.
>
> Regards

THANK YOU for being with us and thank you for all your hard work.

Yes, you can be huge help to us. Just, spread the word of StartUbuntu :)

Our aim is to migrate as many users as possible and we are not doing this
for any kind of success or glory, we are doing this because we like it and
love it and we shall carry on and move forward, eventually, success will
follow us :)

Please, do let me know if you need any kind of help from my side.

Regards
Best Regards,