Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Dutch IT news site Webwereld mentions Start Ubuntu

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Jop <com.boy.jop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The Dutch IT news site Webwereld mentioned Start Ubuntu!
>
> http://translate.google.com/**translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&**
> prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%**3A%2F%2Fwebwereld.nl%**
> 2Fbeveiliging%2F79295-ubuntu-**wervingscampagne-lokt-xp-**
> achterblijvers&act=url<http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwebwereld.nl%2Fbeveiliging%2F79295-ubuntu-wervingscampagne-lokt-xp-achterblijvers&act=url>
> (Google Translate link. Translation is pretty horrible. It also changed
> Start Ubuntu to Ubuntu Start for some weird reason)
>
> Good to see we are getting some publicity.
>
> - Jop

Hi Job and everyone :D

I am speechless! I really don't know what to say? it is really nice to wake
up and first thing you read is spreading the word of StartUbuntu is moving
forward with strong and solid steps, this is really great news.

THANK YOU for each and everyone and it does not matter whether you share
the link of StartUbuntu on your Personal Social Media Sites OR Blog OR
Website OR invite your friends to see Linux OR whatever other way you think
it is good to help spreading the word, THANK YOU! because of all of you, we
are moving forward :)

Mission Spreading The Word Level 2 = Accomplished Successfully!

@Lubuntu Communications Team
For those of you who are part of StartUbuntu, please join the new Launchpad
Team :)

@Jop
YOU MADE MY DAY!
Thank you so much :D