Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Dutch IT news site Webwereld mentions Start Ubuntu

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM, florin <florin90@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I am a member of NaLUG (Napoli GNU/Linux Users Group) from
> Italy

Hi,

Greetings to you and to all Italy members :)

> and on October 26 we have an event with around 250-300 people.

This is really, really great :D
250-300 people means if each one of them shares the link of StartUbuntu to
spread the word in order to reach to more and more Windows XP Users, that
would be more than enough and super great.

Link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu

> In that occasion we speak from Linux and we have a Linux Install Party
> where everyone  can install Linux on their PC with our help. For more
> details you can visit our websites:
>
> NaLUG -> www.nalug.net
> Linux Day -> www.linuxdaynapoli.org

Please, keep it up. I feel so good and happy when I read something like
that :D everyone should do that every now and then.

I'd strongly suggest to have a look at Lubuntu and other flavours of
Ubuntu. We do have 8 options and there is NO WAY not even ONE of these 8
options won't meet someone's need :) I truly believe in the power of Ubuntu
and its official flavours and because these systems are easy and simple,
make them the best alternative for Windows.

Thank you for contacting us and please, help us to spread the word in Italy
:)

It would be great if you include the link of StartUbuntu (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu) into your website and write an article
about it :) we need to spread the word globally and the more, the better.

Here we come, Windows Users :D

Best Regards,