Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

Hello Everyone
I was just wondering - reading a email chain like this will eventually
become very difficult. Therefore, I was wondering if we should find some
sort of a blog like system, either make our own or use an existing one like
Google Groups (as many of those who have signed up have google accounts).

Thanks
Spider