[Introduction] Hello Everyone

Hello Stratubuntu Members,

my name is Marcello and I'm new here. I'm really happy of the initiative
and I'm glad to help me with the mission of spreading Linux software to the
world ;)

I come from a small city in the north of Italy where I am also member of
the local Linux User Group (Bilug), through which, I took part in many
open-source related projects.

I'm a Kubuntu user and I would like to contribute to improve and to share
the experience I had with my distro.

I hope the cooperation would be useful for both.

Regards

Marcello

PS: I was not sure whether to open a new thread or if I had to reply to the
previous one. I hope i didn't make any mistake.