Re: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :)

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Nik Th <nikth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello again,

Hello Nik Th,

After second thoughts I did, I decided to withdraw my name from this
project now
> that it is still early. Before we start the actual work.

I, for sure, totally understand and respect your wish.
But, just for you and everyone else to know, we have already started the
actual work :) unless you mean after April 2014? that is something else :D

> Because I'm involved in many groups and mainly of course because I am a
> moderator of a large local community, I do not think I will have the time
> to participate actively in this project. Because of course my character
> does not allow me to be a member of a group just for the name or the title,
> but I must actively participate in that group.

Again, this is something no one can blame you or question you about :) we
are all volunteers and helping whenever we can, willingly.
I do appreciate your honesty and thanks for telling us that :)

But, if I may, I'd like to ask you just to share the link of StartUbuntu
Page with whatever group/community you are part of :) this will be a HUGE
help :) and this could be a huge participation at this point :)

> Sorry about that, I'm sure at some point we will hear some good news and developments
> on this project (I wish). I will keep track the WiKi page for
> developements.

No worries at all. You are welcome to join any time you feel you are ready
and you can help without being here as well, as I mentioned earlier,
sharing the link whenever possible is a great help!!

Good luck to all.

Good luck for you too and don't be a stranger ;)

> PS: Do not forget what I told you about trello.com. It will help you to
> organize various projects, small or huge (like this one).

I will try to have a look but I have my own way to handle and deal with
everything in life. I like to earn the experience and improve my skills the
hard way. While it could take so long time, but the results will be
impressive because you would never forget a mistake you have done and you
will learn a lot from that. I could be wrong but this is me :)

I guess my 3 years is a bit of a proof to what I am trying to say :D

Thank you so much and we won't let you down! :D

Best Regards,