Re: Hello StartUbuntu

Hi Jason!

Nice to see you around here :) I'll do my best and like all your posts on Diaspora then ;)

all the best
Paul

On 19.09.2013 21:33, Jason Robinson wrote:
Hi everybody,

Just a small introduction. Joined to project to mainly spread the word and keep an eye on it - unfortunately put myself into too many things so not likely to be able to help except with spamming social networks (Facebook, diaspora*, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest). Will promise to do that heavily though - really want this to go viral to the XP users :)

I'm a 36 year old software developer from Finland, mostly work with JavaScript, Python and PHP. Found Linux in 2009 after buying a little Linpus Linux netbook. Soon replaced crappy Vista on my desktop with first Fedora and then soon Ubuntu. Been an Ubuntu fan ever since.

All the best,
Jason