Re: Website (was: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :))

Hence, in reply to Jason, please feel free to create a branch on Launchpad
to code the website in whatever you want it to be coded in. A little later
down the line we can find the most efficient working version, and integrate
that into whatever we use to host. Once we find a working version, we can
also think of using a Jenkins or Team City type thing to automatically also
deploy it.

Thanks
Spider