Website (was: [Introduction] Hello and Welcome :))

Yeah I really think as an Ubuntu project we should make the website in tools that are common to the platform, hosted of course on Ubuntu. Mono is kinda on the borderline here imho.

What about just something ready like Mezzanine (Django based - http://mezzanine.jupo.org/) - easy to install and customize. Let's concentrate on the campaign itself, not coding resources for it :)

Just my 2 cents, sorry haven't probably read all the messages related to this..

Br,
Jason