Re: [Call For Spreading The Word] StartUbuntu in your Local/Native Language

Well, for starters I have a Linux and opensource group which I admin in FB, its an Hebrew speaking so I'll spread the word there, then I'll help translate the page to Hebrew :)

"Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi StartUbuntu Team :)

With the introductory email, I have asked each one of those who replied to actually help with spreading the word by posting, writing, sharing, etc about StartUbuntu Project.

Mission is quite easy and it is not hard at all:

1- This is the Wiki Page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu
2- This is what we can do: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#Introduction
3- To make it simple and short: if you have any kind of sites (Social Media, Blog, Website, etc) then PLEASE, write something about this project and publish/share it :)

That is all :)

You do not need to translate the whole page, NO, please do not do that for now. Let's KISS (Keep It Simple and Short) so that we can be direct to the point with less efforts. I do understand that each one of us is actually busy with something else. So, we need to be reasonable and take it easy but work hard to our target.

I have seen SO many people with different languages. We are not more than 40 members!!!
However, I have not seen anything yet from you :(

I want to READ so show me what you got :D

This is not for me, this is for the Project and this is NOT for the Project, this is for Linux and that is our goal and target, to spread the word of Linux and it happened that we do have some tools, these are Ubuntu and its official variants ;)

Thank you!

P.S.
WHO IS IN? :D

P.S. 2
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Artwork
FEEL FREE to use ANY wallpaper/artwork inside the above link ;)

Best Regards,
amjjawad<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
Areas of Involvement<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
My Projects<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>