Re: [Call For Spreading The Word] StartUbuntu in your Local/Native Language

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Bar Hofesh <bar.hofesh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Well, for starters I have a Linux and opensource group which I admin in FB, its an Hebrew speaking so I'll spread the word there, then I'll help translate the page to Hebrew :)
>
>  Hi and thanks for your reply :)

That would be so nice of you but remember, you are not really required to
translate the whole page :)
We are, at this point, in need to something like:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Activities#Mission_Spread_The_Word

And, since we are at the top of this, I am emailing some Linux magazines
about our project :)
I will send an email later with the details!

Thank you and I am looking for more brave contributors who are willing to
spread the word :D

Best Regards,