Re: A Website for StartUbuntu Project

Hello All
Thank you for the reply about being able to develop. To help develop,
please make a branch of the code at lp:startubuntu using bazaar.
Unfortunately,  it is still in C# for the code behind while I learn it, and
am therefore using asp.net (although this could work on a mono server), so
be vary of that. If you want to code it in something else, feel free to do
so, but in a separate branch which you push.

I am using the master page scheme for the website in case it looks odd, and
all that means is that you will see something called a master page in
there. How that will work is that it will merge with the website page, and
allow a more standardized approach the the website.

As for translation - if you can translate, actually,  it would be great if
you could create localized versions of the text for the website,  which I
can integrate later into the website. ill create a folder for this, so
please just put translations into a sepwrate txt file for each page).

Thanks
Spider

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Shorya Raj <rajshorya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Ali
> That would be great.

Shorya,

You are not alone, you have now 4 members are actually willing to help and
have already offered their hands to get into this so ... CAN WE start? :D

Let's do this :D
What are we waiting for?

Best Regards,