Re: A Website for StartUbuntu Project

The wiki link will only be good initially. Honestly,  any person project
needs a good website to run it - to the point where we could scrap the wiki
page and just use the website as a base instead,  due to the customisable
nature and better running (remember, Ubuntu wiki got hacked and was out of
service for quite a while not so long ago). So, I think it is important
that we develop the site. And besides,  for some of us this is the only way
we can contribute. And it is simple - a few pages,  that is all aee needed
in total. But the coding can be difficult.  Also, I am thinking of
diversifying the language because if in the future we want to change the
code behind,  we can then do so.

Lastly, translation - actually,  it could become harder to do it later.
I'll have, right from the beginning,  define the structure for it to be
able to do so, and for that will need some translations. So, if anyone has
some spare time to translate, that becomes useful.  The only risk is that
some of it may not be used.

Thanks
Spider