Re: [Urgent Task] Spread the word of StartUbuntu

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Pierre van Male <vmalep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi Ali and everybody,

Hi,

> 8
> As for me, I am in Addis working for a local NGO and I am making contact
> to see how to promote Ubuntu or one of its derivatives as an alternative to
> Windows 7 or a new computer (that turn out to be quite expansive in
> Ethiopia due to the 100% VAT on imported product...).
>
> For this, I made the following Google Website: StartUbuntuInAddis<https://sites.google.com/site/startubuntuinaddis>and I am wondering if any of the 75 would also be living in an big African
> town like me in order to exchange ideas (any comment and feedback is anyway
> most welcome!).
>
> Pierre

Super great, amazing and impressive job, WELL DONE :D

WE DO need however to contact 3rd party. I trust that all of us had already
posted about StartUbuntu on our Twitter, Facebook and/or Google+ so that
was on the early days, now, we don't have much time left. 4 months will
fade away in a blink of an eye and we do need 3rd parties which are not
really involved with Ubuntu Communities. As I explained, any other 3rd
party that has even little bit of interest in technology.

Any 3rd party with lots of audience. 10,000 followers or more. The point is
to cover the world in few days, that is our task right now :)

I am counting ...

2 members have replied my email so far and promised to help.

I am waiting ;)

Best Regards,