Feedback and Assessment for StartUbuntu

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking a lot lately about StartUbuntu and everything related to
this project. A side from the fact that I am so disappointed as people were
super excited at first but I feel sometimes I am talking to myself here,
I'd really like to know what is wrong?

I hope everyone could be honest and direct. Feel free to throw anything at
me, feel free to blame me as much as you can. Yes, I might be a very bad
leader or maybe I should have realized that StartUbuntu is a project needs
someone dedicated to it without being involved with any other project. The
reason why I didn't step down from everything else and dedicated myself to
StartUbuntu is because I thought the idea is super simple :)

Dear all, this project is not just about telling the world about the death
of Windows XP nor just offer some alternatives. This is mainly to organize
the efforts towards achieving a noble goal: spread the word of FOSS and
give Microsoft a slap on the face at the same time :)

The golden ere of Microsoft must be over. Enough is enough. They have made
a scary fortune from lots of people who paid without realizing there is
another 'better' alternative.

Just to let you know whether I am alone or someone will support me, I am
the one who will end the ere of Microsoft and I have started 3 months ago
already. I will start on my neighborhood then my city then the whole
country. I don't care anymore whether this will take a month or a year. I
will do it, no doubt about it. Watch me :)

Again, please share your thoughts about why StartUbuntu is heading the
wrong direction 'activity wise' :)
The founder of this project is alive and still interested. However, I do
need to know whether I'm alone in this or not?

Because if I am alone, that is different story.

Consider this a feedback or an assessment to this project :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,