8th of April Banner

Hi everyone,

4 days from now, the biggest milestone for StartUbuntu Project is approaching and needless to say, this is a big and a huge date for all of us.

I believe after 8th of April, StartUbuntu will take a better direction and could do more. It will be the 'real' beginning ;)

We we have 3 days to come up with a banner that I/We could use to celebrate this day. I'll use that on the Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu And all the other Social Media Channels: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu#Social_Media

So, who would like to volunteer and do this?

Yes, I don't mind to have more than one banner and yes, I know this will be translated to so many languages once we come up with one :D

Let's KISS (Keep It Simple and Short).

Maybe Rafael could do that since he was the one who created all this: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu/Artwork
But not sure if he is busy or not?

Sorry for the short notice, it just came to my mind a while ago.

Thoughts are more than welcome :)

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad