Re: [Ubuntugnome-comms] [StartUbuntu] IRC channel (re-)creation in progress

El 04/04/14 09:50, Ali Linx (amjjawad) escribió:
I'm wondering how come people are part of StartUbuntu and using Windows?
hahaha

Okay, people of course are free to choose whatever platform they like
but StartUbuntu is here to promote for FOSS and GNU/Linux as alternative
to Microsoft Windows :D hmmm, no comment :D hehe

Not exactly because using Windows (which I never use), but rather because of using Windows Mail and Windows Phone.

Have you ever tried one of those things?
<http://tinyurl.com/obmwgqp>

(^O^) JOJOJOJO!

PD: This is acid.