Re: Wake UP StartUbuntu!!

Hey *@Alberto *, glad to see some replies.. :)

We should start by defining better the purpose of the project.

> The current one is "promoting the use of Linux", but I think that mission
> is too vague. Probably something like "making the sift to Ubuntu easy for
> everyone" would be more meaningful.

Well, the purpose of the project is spread Ubuntu whenever you can.. But
making the sift to Ubuntu easy for everyone is related how good you are on
convincing peeps..

I think you should take a look here →
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu#What

Rather than a written plan, I think it would be better to explicit what
> people usually expect when sifting. Give people the resources, and let them
> choose how to use them according to their individual situation.

I can say that this point is actually a plan don't you? We should have a
master plan to back to action ASAP.

> These are low impact and time consuming activities.
>
> For the moment you would be better choosing only one area of improvement,
> the one you think it would make the greatest impact if done, and take the
> next one after that is finished. The truth is priorities will change a lot
> when you have the information you will get while doing the improvements.
>
> Thank you! ;)
>
> I am very excited to work on this project, I think that giving points to
follow are much better than everyone works in the same area, if you know
what I mean..

Finally, we are  a team so we should divide the work.. Everyone contribute
in the area that he want..

Waiting for your reply & I hope to see replies of other members..