Re: French translation

Hi Guillaume,

I think so too :  It is better with a non-breakink space before ":" ... and
also "?", "!", ... ?

Are you testing with the file I sent ? Yesterday I had problems running the
program for testing ( Related to the tray icon issue I think ) but I saw a
few text length problems. We'll have to shorten a few text strings.

Some terms I translated are looking a bit  weird in french for me and I'm
unsure they are clear in french :

"Remote storage" <-> "Stockage distant".
"Repository" <-> "Dépôt".
"Plugin" <-> "Greffon". In french we often say "Plugin" too ...

Any idea to improve  ?

Regards,

Thierry