Re: French translation

Hi Thierry,

Obviously, you are right. Non-breaking space must be used also before other
punctuation marks.

When I answer to your first email, I did not have time to test your
translation in Syncany. I just opened the file with a text editor and browse
it quickly.

Now, I have launched Syncany with the translation and it works! I also have
problems with text lengths, but I am not sure about shorten strings. What
about font size, font type and other UI-related properties? I think we could
find a more *portable *solution.

About terms you are not sure, I also hesitate with "Plugin". I think
"extension" is more used than "greffon".

You could find attached the new translated file. I have added non-breaking
spaces and change "Naviguer ..." with "Parcourir ...".

Regards,
Guillaume.

P.S. : I never use Bazaar before. If I want to contribute, should I send
diff-patches to the mailing-list?