Re: A-Drive revisited

Hi Robert,

50GB definitely are worth the effort. Would be great if you could make
it work. To get started with Java HTTP, there are tons of components
that make it really easy, e.g. the Apache Commons HTTP Client
components (= already in the project):

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/examples.html
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/Apache-Common/HttppostmethodExample.htm

To test your plugin code, adjust and run the
test/org/syncany/TestPlugin.java within NetBeans.

Cheers,
Philipp