Re: A-Drive revisited

I am looking at SkyDrive support (but life has got in the way recently - no
progress) and am using "Restlet" as a framework for communications (MS are
using RESTful services).

Assuming A-Drive is working in the "normal" way they will expose some kind
of API (via WSDL, REST, whatever).
You login and get some kind of ticket/token which is used in all further
communications.
You may need to re-log-in after a time to get a new ticket.

A-Drive support might be easier if it is well documented (SkyDrive/Passport
are not) and I nearly switched to looking at that, until it was pointed out
that the 50GB was time limited.

J.