Re: Update to gradle

Hi again,

5. I have not yet located the issue with the --localdir=.. -- This is
> really odd, because the syncany-cli shell script runs in the current
> working directory. At least "pwd" outputs the right directory

Vincent, I figured it out. Syncany walks up the directories and looks for a
.syncany folder. If one is found, it tries to load the config.xml file. In
your daemon experiments, you added a folder at ~/.syncany which is
mistakenly assumed to be a local .syncany folder...

Maybe we should be looking for .syncany/config.xml instead of just .syncany
... I'll fix that in the main syncany branch.

Best,
Philipp