Re: Introduction

Hi Philipp,

I am indeed more interested in the core than all the bordering stuff. I
hadn't actually realized that there was no SQL in the master and a ton of
it in other branches, but it makes sense to have that before releasing
anything.

On another note: I just attempted to run ./gradlew test, and it failed on
this:
/home/pim-saucy/source/syncany/syncany-lib/src/test/java/org/syncany/tests/OtherShortTests.java:44:
error: cannot find symbol
import org.syncany.tests.util.CollectionUtilTest;
                             ^
  symbol:   class CollectionUtilTest
  location: package org.syncany.tests.util

This is located in the syncany-util part of the project and the tests work
when commenting it out, but I don't quite grasp Gradle yet, so I'm guessing
there is a dependency missing somewhere, do you have any pointers?

Pim