Syncany: The road to beta - Even the mightiest of redwoods begin their lives as mere saplings

Hello everyone,

After we have used the mailing list once before today, why not "spam" you
all with a second message.

I wanted to briefly share the *wonderful* *article* that Stefan Hugtenburg,
Tim Hegeman, Jesse Donkervliet and Niels Spruit have written about Syncany,
its way to where it is right now, and about the work that's still ahead of
us. *It's beautifully written, very honest and insightful.*

https://delftswa.github.io/chapters/syncany/index.html

Thanks guys, we really appreciate your work and your article!
We'd love to have you as permanent contributors and/or team members. :)

Best
Philipp