team-scandraid team mailing list archive

Re: Raw outline ScanDraiD library

> Ok - that sounds good, but then we have to overthink our whole design
> cause our 'image class' will be in a external library then ...

I have made a more detailed document on how the library could look like
in terms of structs, variables and methods. Of course this is still a
simplification of the final result, but I propose we will add a page per
class to this document as we define the exact design. After we are done
we can assign tasks and start coding :)
If you feel it makes sense, we could add this document to the
repository, or we could wait for a more final version.

Darius