testtools-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~rvb/testtools/testtools-contains-all into lp:testtools

OK, so this does behave as like a subset matcher. Oops.

<jml> rvba: the problem was that I read this:
 +    matches_matches = ['foobar', 'foozbar', 'bar foo']
 as this:
 +    matches_matches = [['foobar', 'foozbar', 'bar foo']]

Raphaël, could you please update the tests to not rely on string containment -- I think that would be clearer.  e.g.

 +    matches_matches = [['foo', 'bar'], ['foo', 'z', 'bar'], ['bar', 'foo']]

Also if you could add another sentence to the class docstring using the word 'subset' somewhere that'd be great.

jml
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/testtools/testtools-contains-all/+merge/104065
Your team testtools developers is subscribed to branch lp:testtools.