tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: threading-improvements branch landed in trunk/

Does anyone know how good SQLLite is at storing blob data?  I.E. would the
columns for metadata be stored in the same place as the note contents?

I thought it might be worthwhile to store the actual note contents as files
on the system with the metadata in the database.

Otherwise I will be so happy if we can get this working!

On May 29, 2009 8:07 AM, "Sandy Armstrong" <sanfordarmstrong@xxxxxxxxx>