tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Snowy synchronization branch

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Olivier
Bilodeau<olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's awesome!
> As far as the switch from note directory to the database goes, do you feel
> that your code has any regression? If not, i'll review that portion quickly
> then merge it and start looking at the editing problem.

Everything should be working as before, except the load note from web
feature. I cannot think of a case where it would be useful and I'm
really tempted to remove it. Would you accept a branch or a patch for
this?

I'd like to work a bit more on this before it gets merged. If I'm not
mistaken, Tomboy and Snowy use the guid as an unique identifier for a
note. I'd like to add this field in the database and make sure we use
it everywhere we need to uniquely identify a note. This would be
useful to implement remote note deletion as Sandy suggested.