tomdroid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Tomdroid now on the Android Market!

Hi Benoit,

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM, benoit soyeux <
benoit.soyeux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hello
>
> Like Olivier I cannot install tomdroid from market if Tomdroid was already
> installed.
> Each time when I try to install a new version of Tomdroid (official release
> or personal release) I get error and I must remove application before
> reinstall it.

My previous problem was a google "publish" problem that resolved itself
after an hour or so. Sorry for my lack of update.

Trying to install Tomdroid if you already have a local Tomdroid of the same
version will result in an error. Because of this, I think that I will bump
internal android version between launchpad and market releases so that
market is latest even if it's still 0.5.0 vs 0.5.0.

--
Olivier Bilodeau <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>