Re: Silliness of Syntax

Hi,

On 01/25/2015 02:26 PM, Israel wrote:
On 01/24/2015 01:56 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Hi Israel,
[inline]
..
Hi, this is ridiculous... :P
a " Partition drives and Install alongside current OS"\
should be:

a " Partition drives and Install alongside current OS" \

I was missing a space between " and \

Indeed, we're in 2015 and those who are behind programming languages (no matter which), should do something to make life easier like when you compile a code, extra spaces for example will be added, etc. But yes, I know it might be harder. That's just one of the reasons why I stay away from codes ;)

IIRC, C Language is super case sensitive and one needs to be super focused as "A" is not the same as "a" which I understand why (ASCII IIRC) but writing thousands of codes line is difficult to maintain, trace, etc.

Some see that as the fun part of programming. Maybe I'm super lazy after all :)

By the way, without reading: "I was missing a space", I couldn't figure out the difference ...

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad