Re: Testing 'Applications' Window Observations

On 03/03/2015 02:02 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
> Hi Israel,
>
> I clicked on Places -> Applications, and I observe the following:
>
> 1)  There are 2 Synaptic Package manager icons.
> 2)  Nothing happens clicking on Htop icon.
> 3)  Nothing happens clicking on ImageMagick (display) icon.
> 4)  Nothing happens clicking on Keyring Access icon.
> 5)  Clicking on Links2 icon produces a window that seemingly cannot be
> used.
> 6)  Clicking on Network icon additionally adds a network icon in top
> activity panel/bar (multiple clicks produce multiple instances in top
> panel/bar.
> 7)  Nothing happens clicking on Notification Daemon icon.
> 8)  Nothing happens clicking on Python (v2.7) icon.
> 9)  Clicking on View file icon produces a window (blank/white) titled
> 'Certificate Viewer'.
>
> Cheers,
> JackT.

Hi Jack!
Can you file this as a bug?  Ali would prefer this.  Feel free to file
it against jwm-settings-manager in launchpad, since the menu is part of
that package.

Thanks for testing this!  Some of these issues have been resolved
already (Htop and ImageMagick)
I will have to look into the other ones more closely, some may have been
similarly resolved.

Also, is this in the Live version, or the installed version?

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups