JWM updates, jwm-settings-manager updates

Hi everyone!!
There is some exciting new *JWM* stuff..
Buttons on the panel now support different actions for different clicks
(right/left)
This means a right click on the menu could do something different (if we
want)...
I have a few ideas, but I am open to yours!

The clock now supports the same thing as buttons!
So that means the clock can now have a menu!  We can have a drop down
that has things like

Configure Time Zone
Change the clock format
Change the Calendar program
etc..

*jwm-settings-manager
*This is mostly boring stuff... :)

I reworked the CMakeLists to fully build themes.
Each theme is now definied by a few variables.
So, new themes require only colors (html or X11), and the panel setup.

This is a huge step to reduce any errors with future modifications.
I can modify all the themes (with changes like the one Joe just made)
easily.
Everything can be fully changed with very little effort!
This is amazing for me :)

I have also made some headway in creating a 'key-grabber' so program
shortcuts can be easily created... though I still have a way to go to
get it working the way I want :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team