Re: updated OBI (better select-part2) [was Re: Icons]

On 05/03/2015 07:45 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-05-03 14:29, Israel skrev:
>> ..
> OK, and good luck :-)
>
> I'm looking forward to the next iso file.
>
> By the way, I developed the OBI-installer in my 'production
> environment', Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS, in my HP workstation, in parallell
> with an installed ToriOS system in my Toshiba laptop. Then I tested it
> in a persistent live instance of ToriOS - did some final tweaks and
> uploaded the tarball.
>
> So it is tested in three environments, but only by me. It is likely that
> you and Jack Trice will find some silly bug :-D
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi,
thanks I will use the obi tarball and add in the new icon for zmktbl.
Do you have an svg for ztweaks?  That might be nice to add.
I am going to test modifying the desktop files to use relative paths
i.e.
Icon=ztweaks

I will install the icons to hicolor
so... it should work, since most(all?) icon themes inherit that.  this
is the default place for programs to install their icons.
We shall see :)
Testing this will be good, ToriOS keeps getting more full featured and
more stable with each iteration!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work Nio!

-Israel
ToriOS Team