Re: [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)

Hi Jack,

I don't think the problem is that you are running in VirtualBox. I think
the problem is the shell that you are using in your version of ToriOS.
Normally there should be bash, and a script that starts with

#!/bin/bash

should be interpreted according to the bash syntax.

I guess you have an installed system, that has been tweaked and updated
several times. Would it be possible for you to boot from the current iso
file

May  8 06:38 ToriOS-beta.iso

and install ToriOS from the tarball, that comes with that iso file. You
can update and dist-upgrade it after that and manually install the current

torios-reboot

After that it should work. If it does not, I don't understand what is
happening, and I think someone else should also test in VirtualBox.