Re: [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)

Hi Jack,

It works for me in VirtualBox. I get the small Restart window and (after
clicking Yes), it reboots quickly, as it should. See the attached
screenshot.

Are you running the system that you have installed today, or are you
running an old system, that was installed long ago?