Re: [Torios] Reboot Dialog Was:(Re: Plymouth Theme)

Hi Jack,

I saw the colour of the embedding screenshot picture in the following mail.

How come the text of the command input and output is green (and not
white)? What have you changed? Are you running another shell program
(not bash) or another terminal window program or both? I think you have
done something that creates your problem after installing.